Happy Sunday, nerds. My husband and I are spending this gorgeous day indoors, binging on Arrested Development. As many rational people have noted, we waited seven years for this moment, and we're going to blow our proverbial load all in one single, epic day.
For me, AD is the props. From the handmade banners ("You're Killing Me, Buster!" / "Welcome Home, Buster" / "Family Love Michael") to Cloudmir Vodka and Mother's Rape Horn ("Like anyone's going to R her"), the jokes become fully complete with their supporting documentation. Like Franklin's skin changing in the wash, these are the props of our lives.
So far we've hit 7 episodes, and I've been grabbing my favorites. I have a case of San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa (thanks, Costco!), two blueberry pies, and a full cup of coffee. I WILL finish this before the sun goes down. In the meantime: here's at least 23 awesome props from the newest season of AD (from episodes 1 through 7). And... SPOILER ALERT.
We're still watching! More TK, people. More TK.
Season 4 (ALL SPOILERS!):
- 28 More Props from Season 4 Episodes 8, 9, and 10
- A Complete Guide to the Guest Stars of Season 4
- Quiz: New Catchphrase, or Old One from Steve Urkel?
- Look at GIF, Michael! The Best Season 4 GIFs
- Who Wore it Best: Lucille 1 or Lucille 2?
- Unanswered Developments
- Who Was the Random Lady Sex Offender? And Other Important Questions
Test your knowledge of Seasons 1, 2, and 3:
- Quiz: Arrested Development song, or episode?
- Quiz: Half Machine, Half Monster: Buster Bluth, or poet Frank O'Hara?